Wacom eraser?

Here everybody can post his questions/problems with Artweaver.
Willtre

Wacom eraser?

Beitragvon Willtre » So Jan 14, 2007 4:59 am

Thank you artweaver for solving my long lasting search for an amazing freeware program for creative painting constatly updated without needing to pay for a upgraded version. I use a Wacom Intuos3 tablet and I went in advanced and enabled pressure for size and stuff, but I can't seem to find a way so when I flip my pen upside down it switches to eraser. Is it possible in a wacom control center to set this? If not, well, it's not that much harder to press the eraser hotkey/click the eraser.

Thanks for this amazing program.

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Di Jan 16, 2007 7:53 am

Hi,

Artweaver normally support the different pen id's by Wacom tablets. By default when you flip your pen to the eraser Artweaver should automatically switch to an eraser brush.

Can you try to select a brush in Artweaver while using the eraser tip of your pen and then flip back to your normal pen tip. Now Artweaver should also change the brush to the last used one with the pen tip.

Willtre

Beitragvon Willtre » Di Jan 16, 2007 11:17 pm

It works great, I didn't realise I needed to navigate to the eraser in the brush palette, I figured I could just click the eraser icon on the left (bug or intentional?). Thanks so much for the reply.

boris

Re: Wacom eraser?

Beitragvon boris » So Jan 10, 2010 5:07 pm

I have this same problem, but what you say doesn't fix it. I am using windows xp, with an intuos generation 1 tablet and latest driver.

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Re: Wacom eraser?

Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Do Jan 14, 2010 7:42 am

Additional feature support for tablets are only available in the Artweaver Plus version. Thus the eraser is only recognized by this version and not by the free version.

Zurück zu „Discussion about Artweaver“