help!!!

Here everybody can post his questions/problems with Artweaver.
chancelorfamily

help!!!

Beitragvon chancelorfamily » Mo Okt 19, 2009 2:12 am

i am having one issue with new version 1.0. i have the box checked that says (auto select layer/one click select)...or something like that. in 0.5 when you did that and you clicked on a layer it would move around whatever layer you clicked on....plus it would allow you to transform that layer without selecting it first. in 1.0....you can only move around that layer after it is just clicked on. in order to transform a layer, you have to hunt down which layer it is and then use the transform function. am i missing a plug in? or have i not done something correctly? please assist me with this anyone!

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Re: help!!!

Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Mo Okt 19, 2009 10:36 am

There are changes in the new version. Now an automatic selected layer to move is not set active in the layer tree. I will change this behavior to the old version in one of the next major updates.

chancelorfamily

Beitragvon chancelorfamily » Di Dez 01, 2009 3:51 am

has this been fixed yet?.....is there an update that I need to download to fix this?

Thanks!

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin

Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Mi Dez 02, 2009 7:46 am

The fix for this will be included in Artweaver 1.1 which is not available yet. The release of this version is planned for end of this year / beginning of next year.

chancelorfamily

Beitragvon chancelorfamily » Do Dez 03, 2009 3:56 am

THANK YOU BORIS!!!!!!! :):)

patricksnead24

Beitragvon patricksnead24 » Do Mai 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi,

Thanks boris to give information that this version is planned for end of this year / beginning of next year..............

Thanks,

Zurück zu „Discussion about Artweaver“