Colorize LUA Script

Hier können eigene Artweaver Materialien veröffentlicht und gedownloadet werden - Here you can publish custom Artweaver materials and download them.
peter

Colorize LUA Script

Beitragvon peter » Sa Mär 10, 2007 11:01 am

Hi there,

I have another Lua script for you, again with a graphical user interface of curse. The filter is called "Colorize" and the results are very similar to turning on the "Colorize" option in Photoshop's Hue/Saturation dialog box, which (I think) is not there in Artweaver's.

However, it is much easier to use than the Photoshop version: You just pick a color using Artweaver's color selection dialog, and that's it. No need to work with non-intuitive HSL or HSV sliders, yet the results are as good as with the HSL version.

The algorithm I used, is a bit different than the Photoshop version and requires no conversion to HSL whatsoever. The results you can achieve, hovewer, are virtually identical.

The advantage of Colorizing (as opposed to Tinting) is that the luminance is preserved. You could think of it as only setting the midtone's color, whereas tinting gradually replaces the white in the highlights.

Install this like any other Lua filter script (explained in my other posts).

Hope this is useful to someone out there

Peter
Dateianhänge
GMapTint.lua
Colorize filter (Lua Script)
(3.25 KiB) 858-mal heruntergeladen

Troken

Beitragvon Troken » Di Mär 13, 2007 9:06 pm

Thanks peter, its nice!

hinket

Beitragvon hinket » Mi Mär 14, 2007 4:18 am

Thank you once again, Peter. I've been playing around with your other Lua scripts as well. Nothing I want show on the forum, though.
Hin

Zurück zu „Artweaver user materials“