Artweaver 1.07 is online

News about Artweaver.
Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Artweaver 1.07 is online

Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » So Nov 15, 2009 6:36 pm

There is an update for Artweaver and Artweaver Plus to version 1.07 available.

This version contains the following fixes:
  • Error when creating brush cursor fixed
  • Error in undo with impasto fixed
  • Error while repainting documents fixed

You can get more information about Artweaver here and you can download Artweaver here.

flebus
Re: Artweaver 1.07 is online

Beitragvon flebus » Mi Nov 18, 2009 9:37 am

Hi,

I think the file online is Artweaver 1.06.

flebus

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin

Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Mi Nov 18, 2009 10:03 am

Right, the setup file which is online has still the version 1.06. But via the online update function of Artweaver you will get the version 1.07.

newyorkmovie

Beitragvon newyorkmovie » Do Nov 26, 2009 4:49 am

Hello. Thank you for a great program, Boris. I use it daily, and version 0.5 is my main outlet for digital work.
Anyway, I've recently decided to update and downloaded version 1.06 from a link in this thread. However, when I try to update to version 1.07, Artweaver tells me that I'm already up-to-date and remains at version 1.06. How can I get version 1.07?

Additionally, Artweaver 1.06 is not completely in English. The majority of it is, but there are some headings and markings which I am unable to tell the function of right away. Do you have any plans to rectify this?

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin

Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Do Nov 26, 2009 7:39 am

How can I get version 1.07?

Normally Artweaver should tell you that a new version is available. Maybe you have to enter your proxy server settings in the Artweaver configuration if you use any.

Additionally, Artweaver 1.06 is not completely in English. The majority of it is, but there are some headings and markings which I am unable to tell the function of right away. Do you have any plans to rectify this?

There is a known problem with the translation if you are using an operating system language which uses non Latin letters (like Rusian, ...). This issue will be fixed with one of the next major updates of Artweaver.

newyorkmovie

Beitragvon newyorkmovie » Sa Nov 28, 2009 6:08 pm

It turns out that the language I had for non-Unicode programs was set to Japanese. Changing this to English enabled me to see the headings and titles in full English in 1.06, and incidentally allowed the update function to start working correctly. I was able to update to 1.07.

Thank you, Boris.

Zurück zu „Announcements“