Arctic dino

Hier können mit Artweaver erstellte Bilder präsentiert werden - Here you can show pictures created with Artweaver.
Troken

Arctic dino

Beitragvon Troken » Mo Aug 25, 2008 4:18 pm

Hi, here is my first attempt to participate in Conceptart.org's weekly activity: Creature of the week. Last weeks subject was "Arctic dinosaur" so I gave it a go with Artweaver. It aint finished and probably wont be, but I discovered many nice ways of making fur. So its a kind of dinosaur living in an arctic environment, short and furry to preserve bodyheat, and white as most big polar creatures. Anyway, I can recommend conceptart.org to get inspiration and activities as Creature of the week.

Bild

sirgazil

Beitragvon sirgazil » Mi Aug 27, 2008 6:46 am

Awesome concept, Troken. I love it! :D
La critica es fácil, el arte es difícil.

Frogger

Beitragvon Frogger » So Sep 07, 2008 7:05 pm

wow great concept

Ramrider

Beitragvon Ramrider » Do Dez 18, 2008 1:47 pm

Brilliant idea. I don't know if you considered it, but giving it feathers instead of fur could make for a more realistic creature if you wanted to head that way, since it seems that quite a few therapods may actually have had them. But the Yetisaurus does look very cool (or not :P).

Troken

Beitragvon Troken » Do Dez 18, 2008 9:25 pm

Ramrider hat geschrieben:Brilliant idea. I don't know if you considered it, but giving it feathers instead of fur could make for a more realistic creature if you wanted to head that way, since it seems that quite a few therapods may actually have had them. But the Yetisaurus does look very cool (or not :P).

Hi Ramrider, yes, actually I thought of the fur being built up of feathers and that it might look fur-like - its not made for flying and would perhapps grow into a big fur.

Troken

Re: Re:

Beitragvon Troken » Mo Okt 25, 2010 9:12 pm

leonardoacrobat4545 hat geschrieben:The pic is awesome. I really love it.

Thank you! Wow, are people still watching this :D

Troken

Re: Arctic dino

Beitragvon Troken » Di Nov 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Hi all. I belive that feathers on a large animal will look like fur from a distance. Like below:

Bild

Zurück zu „Gallery“