oil colours

Hier können mit Artweaver erstellte Bilder präsentiert werden - Here you can show pictures created with Artweaver.
mu

oil colours

Beitragvon mu » Mo Sep 12, 2005 4:48 pm

Hi there

this is just to show how oil colours look in artweaver (with some tweaks, however...)

I know the artistic value of the pic borders to zero, but nevermind - artistic value is not what this entry is about. It's to show how nice artweaver applies natural media to the screen.

I changed depth and colour handling, but need someone to translate the following as I don't know the english words (only have the german version)

geänderte Pinseloptionen: Unebenheit: Tiefe sehr hoch (>120) Glätten sehr niedrig (>10)

Farbmischung: Resaturierung und Anlösung in den Neunzigern. Obacht bei Anlösung! Ab einem gewissen Wert kippt jede Farbe ins Schwarze, weil (so vermute ich) der Tiefenwert sehr hoch ist.

Wie man sieht, könnte jemand, der malen kann (oder ich, wenn ich ungefähr 3 Stunden statt fünf Minuten darauf verwendete) sehr schöne Ölbilder mit Artweaver erstellen.

Neben der mit dem Pinsel Struktur aufgetragenen Struktur habe ich noch einen Strukturfilter (Leinwand) mit allerdings sehr geringer Tiefe verwendet.

Geht und malt!

Bild

mu

my apologies to stork lovers

Beitragvon mu » Di Sep 13, 2005 12:09 am

upon a second glance at what might be considered a stork I felt I did that fine animal unjustice by that blunt strokes of mine...

So, I figured I'd just give it another go, not for the sake of oil colours (though these are the same oil colours like in the pic above), but for some kind of apology to the stork and stork lovers in general.

Unfortunately, though, blunt strokes are all I have, so I might add a somewhat more refined form of visual apology when I matured into what might be called a painter. I am trying real hard folks...

Bild

Miq

Beitragvon Miq » Mi Sep 14, 2005 3:43 pm

Very nice! :D

@Boris: couldn't you add these settings to the predefined ones with the oil brush? I reckon there are more people going to use this...
Miq.

mu

brush xchange

Beitragvon mu » Mi Sep 14, 2005 5:16 pm

Hi Mig

I was thinking of a way to exchange brushes and captured dabs a.s.o., anyway.

I think it should be possible to add the directory with the xml-files of the brushes and jpeg-captures to a zip file which another user should extract to application data\artweaver\0.3, but I don't know (boris?) - the system language could be an obstacle as the driectories are language specific.

For freeware with such an excellent and flexible way of tweaking brushes and tools it could be quite attractive for future users to have a database of freely available brushes.

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Mi Sep 14, 2005 10:32 pm

Hi,

nice work :)

I will change the oil brush accordingly. I will also add functions to import/export brush variants from/to archives.

Zurück zu „Gallery“