Graphite drawing.

Hier können mit Artweaver erstellte Bilder präsentiert werden - Here you can show pictures created with Artweaver.
Sweedie
Graphite drawing.

Beitragvon Sweedie » Fr Sep 30, 2005 9:02 pm

This is a simulated 2B graphite drawing. I used the Grainy Cover pencil. The settings were: 10% Opacity and 10% Resaturation. The other settings were default. Nice pencil to simulate a graphite drawing... :D
Dateianhänge
dress.jpg
Simulated 2B Graphite drawing.

Miq

Beitragvon Miq » Sa Okt 01, 2005 9:12 am

Very nice drawing, sweedie! :)

@Boris: I find it difficult to tell the german names for the tools from the english given here. Could you perhaps introduce a kind of numbering scheme or so to describe the tools and options? Then it would be possible to share individual settings independently of the GUI language used.
Miq.

Sweedie
Ich muß etwas Deutsches wirklich üben!

Beitragvon Sweedie » Sa Okt 01, 2005 10:58 am

Dieses ist eine simulierte Zeichnung des Bleistift 2B. Ich benutzte den körnigen Abdeckung Bleistift. Die Einstellungen waren: 10% Opazität und 10% Resaturation. Die anderen Einstellungen waren Standard.
Ich habe die Werkzeuge und die Einstellungen benutzt, wie im angebrachten Bild gezeigt.

Ich hoffe, daß dieses hilft! P.S. Ich muß etwas Deutsches wirklich üben!
(Babelfish übersetzung)
Dateianhänge
tools.jpg

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Sa Okt 01, 2005 1:40 pm

@Sweedie: Good translation :D

This Brush is called in German: Farbstift deckend grob 5. I could create a table with the german and the english names of all brushes in Artweaver. But with other settings (Opacity, Grain, ...) it is difficult, because there a more translations of those in Artweaver available.

Miq

Beitragvon Miq » Sa Okt 01, 2005 2:24 pm

Thanks a lot, both of you! :D

@sweedie: Haven't we met virtually in the Pixia forum before? I seem to remember "Bildsajten" as a source for Pixia tutorials.
Miq.

Sweedie
Ganz richtig!

Beitragvon Sweedie » Sa Okt 01, 2005 2:58 pm

I used to be quite frequent at the Pixia forum. I still use Pixia now and then at my job as a Art teacher. But I suppose I will favour Artweaver as a freeware paintprogram from now on.

This is one of my Pixia images
Dateianhänge
manneqins.jpg
This is one of my Pixia images

Gast

Beitragvon Gast » Di Okt 25, 2005 9:46 pm

Gosh, Henry it looks just like a real pencil drawing... sweet looking gal.

Zurück zu „Gallery“