undo crash in 5.7

Here everybody can post his questions/problems with Artweaver.
Blue
undo crash in 5.7

Beitragvon Blue » Mo Jan 12, 2009 1:24 am

Hello, I've been using Artweaver 4 for a year or so and loved it, first program like it I've used. I just got Artweaver 5.7 and every time I try to go back and undo a move, either a brush stroke or an eraser, it crashes and says "zu wenig Arbeitsspeicher" and to save everything and close and reopen. And to contact you if it does it again. It's done it constantly. As soon as you have done enough brushsrtokes to fill the history log it is unable to undo and crashes. Also if I and try to just use it and never undo anything after a short time Windows will crash Artweaver with no oppertunity to save. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it is still doing it.

Vock

Beitragvon Vock » Mo Jan 12, 2009 7:54 pm

Quick first idea: have you tried to reduce the number of undo-steps that are recorded? Under "Options" you can adjust this number - the standard is, as far as I know, 8, but it could be up to 100. So I would give it a try to limit this number.

I never faced such a problem, but I am using XP, not Vista.

Good luck

Blue
Thanks

Beitragvon Blue » Di Jan 13, 2009 3:02 am

I never knew it could be reset,(cool!) it is at the default 12 moves. I mean it crashes almost immedeatly when I try to do anything. I don't know about you, but I can't really work without being able to undo things... :cry: At least now I can try resetting it higher.

Zurück zu „Discussion about Artweaver“