New file settings.

Here everybody can post his questions/problems with Artweaver.
Borilius
New file settings.

Beitragvon Borilius » Mi Sep 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Hi Boris, i was just thinking: Is it possible to make Artweaver remember the settings for New File after restarting the program? Like canvas size, dpi and color? Is it possible to make my own presets, and set them as default? Thank you in advance!

Troken

Re: New file settings.

Beitragvon Troken » Do Sep 20, 2007 11:46 am

Borilius hat geschrieben:Hi Boris, i was just thinking: Is it possible to make Artweaver remember the settings for New File after restarting the program? Like canvas size, dpi and color? Is it possible to make my own presets, and set them as default? Thank you in advance!

I support this suggestion. :)
It would be nice to add A5, A6 and other customised formats that are usable.

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » So Sep 30, 2007 4:47 pm

Is it possible to make Artweaver remember the settings for New File after restarting the program?

Should be possible. I'll put it on my to ToDo list.

Is it possible to make my own presets, and set them as default? Thank you in advance!

This is already possible. Take a look into the file C:\Program Files\Artweaver 0.4\Standard\New Doc Sizes.txt. In this file you can specify the default image size and add new image sizes.

Borilius
Beitragvon Borilius » Mi Okt 03, 2007 7:59 pm

Boris Eyrich hat geschrieben:
Is it possible to make my own presets, and set them as default? Thank you in advance!

This is already possible. Take a look into the file C:\Program Files\Artweaver 0.4\Standard\New Doc Sizes.txt. In this file you can specify the default image size and add new image sizes.

Ahhh thats lovely thank you :)

Troken

Beitragvon Troken » Do Okt 04, 2007 8:46 am

Boris Eyrich hat geschrieben:This is already possible. Take a look into the file C:\Program Files\Artweaver 0.4\Standard\New Doc Sizes.txt. In this file you can specify the default image size and add new image sizes.

Good that it exists but I dont like that you have to know about the txt-document and using it for adding/editing document sizes. It could really be easier and more intuitive, a "save preset"-button in the "new document"-dialog for instance.

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Sa Okt 13, 2007 5:23 pm

Yes I know. It's already on my ToDo list to add an button to the New Document dialog.

garniv

Beitragvon garniv » Mo Nov 05, 2007 12:28 pm

It is more convenient to many people to create new documents, measuring their size in centimeters, instead of in pixels.
Now it is necessary to carry out precomputations in the program "Calculator" :)

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Fr Nov 09, 2007 4:00 pm

Support for other measuring units than pixels are on my todo list too.

Zurück zu „Discussion about Artweaver“