ARTWEAVER WISHLIST

Here everybody can post his questions/problems with Artweaver.
Takoyaki

Beitragvon Takoyaki » Mo Nov 17, 2008 6:38 am

Nice to meet you.

I have nine wishes about Artweaver.

1)I wish to improve dub-sizing by pen pressure.
I wish to draw more smooth, speedy and thin line like below picture.

2)I wish to add liquidbrush category in plug-in method.
I like SergentBrush like Painter.

3)I'd like to change width to colorset palette.
It happens dislike shifting when load my favorite .aco file.

4)Keep alpha-channel when save PSD format.

5)I wish to add Revert file in File menu.

6)I'd like to move canvas more flexible like Painter.
It would paint easily to edge of canvas.

7)I'd like to rotate dub angle over 180 degrees.

8)I'd like to watch thumbneil preview on open file dialog.

9)I wish to add pen-tilt and pen-tilt direction method on dub angle.

Thanks for your great working,Eyrich.
Lastly,sorry for poor English... :oops:
Dateianhänge
jagi.jpg
Jagi

bre51

TOHOMA OR TIMES NEW ROMAN

Beitragvon bre51 » Fr Mär 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Can someone please help me out? after i installed artweaver, and i try to open the program, an error message pops up and says i need the tohoma/ or and new roman times font, Can you tell me where i can get the fonts? thank you

xunter

Beitragvon xunter » Di Apr 14, 2009 1:44 pm

it-would be great to add the ability to edit RGBA channels separately

Aritz
Beitragvon Aritz » So Mai 17, 2009 12:08 am

1. Better sampling for any zoom. (see Sketchbook). It is quite irritating to work always in /2 modes to get a decent zoom out. And this is a thing that all paint programs fails to, except Sketchbook Pro.
2. Free Pan-able canvas even when it fits on the screen.
3. Something like precise mode. When you are paint small details without zooming sometime it resists stamping if you dont move the brush many times in the same position... it doest drops the stamp if you don´t move X pixel.

Aritz
Beitragvon Aritz » So Mai 17, 2009 1:11 am

Fully customizable GUI: Color, cursors, toolbar icons, splash image...

Congiu
Beitragvon Congiu » Do Mai 21, 2009 10:01 am

If I have some wishes about Artweaver it would be that :

- A very light program without useless tool (realized :D)
- An high speed response tools
- A program optimized to a maximum
- A maximum stablility (it's already stable)
- A Custom brush tool more flexible (all parameters available in advanced tab with captured brush)

studioraziel

Beitragvon studioraziel » Fr Jun 12, 2009 4:50 am

It would be wonderful if Artweaver could handle fractions when rotating objects, also it'd also be nice if we could rotate a selected object on a layer and not the whole layer... :)

studioraziel

More wishful thinking for Artweaver

Beitragvon studioraziel » Do Jun 25, 2009 12:47 am

I've been working away fairly intensively in Artweaver the last few days and noticed a few other items that'd be good to have or at least mention here.

1) I'm finding that I cannot open Artweaver files with a double-click but instead have to right-click and use the 'Open As' and select Artweaver. Fairly minor issue, but it gets annoying after a while. Maybe it's just a Vista thing, but I doubt it.

2) The (lack of ) memory-handling is killing me. Is it possible to set-up a scratch-disk, or something?

3) Artweaver does not want to let me use the shift-key to select another object after selecting one previously--no multiple selections. That'd be handy.

4) The magic wand does not like to select empty pixel areas, yet I can do so in other programs; selecting empty areas would be handy and could speed-up some of my work, so I'd like to see it very much.

5) Rulers would be nice. Editable rulers would be better--rulers that we can set to mm, inches, px, etc.

6) Sometimes I flub-up and place a guide at the wrong increment and it'd be handy to be able to delete one guide not all of them at once, especially since there aren't any rulers to help re-position the errant guide. Again, very minor, but kinda handy when you need it.

7) so what's the optimum size/dpi for building patterns/textures/brushes for Artweaver? Is there an optimum size? Yeah, it's a noob question, but I still haven't found a solid answer to this question and it's bugging me. Maybe I missed the pertinent discussion in the forum. If someone could point it out that'd be wonderful and much appreciated.

I really like what Artweaver is allowing me to do with my projects, and it's come in handy quite a bit as I transition from the old machine into my Vista-infected HP...though to be fair the Vista-situation is settling down nicely and (knock on wood) hasn't crashed in a couple weeks. Of course it won't let Gimp work, for whatever reason, but at least it plays fairly well with Artweaver.

Thanks for all the incredible stuff that works--that list is far, far longer than these few (mostly) minor items that I've noted.
Be Well,
Jim

Christoph Weinert

Beitragvon Christoph Weinert » Mo Aug 10, 2009 12:31 am

After I have worked for some time with Artweaver I want to tell a few wishes I have already read:

1) As garniv said, the "precision turning images by line" would be a good idea. If it dosn't make too much work for you - otherwise I can survive without it.

2) As @!!ex and xunter said, it would be nice to edit channels like in photoshop. It would be really nice...

3) As Takoyaki said, the "dub" angle should rotate over 180 degresse. So there would be more opportunities to work with asymmetric brushes (If I understand the word "dub" right and you can find it on the brushes palette -> general -> angle).

4) As studiorazile said, rotating with fractions is necessary.

5) As studiorazile said, editable rulers, deleting single guides and snap to guides can make the program much more handy.

Next time I will post my 5 biggest wishes... :wink:

MX_Master

Re: ARTWEAVER WISHLIST

Beitragvon MX_Master » Sa Okt 03, 2009 11:54 am

I want to see layer masks in future.

Congiu

Beitragvon Congiu » Sa Okt 03, 2009 1:52 pm

My wish is the return of the keyboard shortcut "Alt" for the dropper tool please :roll:

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin

Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Sa Okt 03, 2009 6:06 pm

My wish is the return of the keyboard shortcut "Alt" for the dropper tool please

The feature is still there but it's unfortunately not working as expected at the moment. I will fix it.

Congiu

Beitragvon Congiu » Sa Okt 03, 2009 8:14 pm

ok, thanks :D

fredfred87

Re:

Beitragvon fredfred87 » Sa Mai 29, 2010 10:23 pm

hanzzz hat geschrieben:yes, selections.
Once a selection is made I want to feather or correct it, or later on change it,this can be beautifully done by painting on a mask(selection).
It would also be nice if we could save it with the drawing,so in a later session the selectio can be re-used

Hallo, after selecting a part of an image with lasso, I want to make the selection more accurate with a selection mask - does Artweaver have this and how is it used?

fred

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin

Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Do Jun 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Hallo, after selecting a part of an image with lasso, I want to make the selection more accurate with a selection mask - does Artweaver have this and how is it used?

Directly working on a selection mask is not possible at the moment.

Zurück zu „Discussion about Artweaver“