ARTWEAVER WISHLIST

Here everybody can post his questions/problems with Artweaver.
hanzzz
ARTWEAVER WISHLIST

Beitragvon hanzzz » So Aug 21, 2005 2:25 pm

*Would it not be handy to have a key that in combination with dragging,let's us move the drawing around,without leaving the brush,and choosing the hand tool? Like "space"+ dragging.

*The main toolbox should be adjustable in size/format.So we could move the toolbox in any place that would be convenient,to save spave.I would for example make mine long and vertically oriented,and place to the outer left side of my screen.

Thanks for taking the time to think over these things.
MAY THE FUN BE WITH YOU !
http://hanzzcaricatures.blogspot.com/

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » So Aug 21, 2005 2:49 pm

*Would it not be handy to have a key that in combination with dragging,let's us move the drawing around,without leaving the brush,and choosing the hand tool? Like "space"+ dragging.

Will come with Artweaver 0.3.9.1.

*The main toolbox should be adjustable in size/format.So we could move the toolbox in any place that would be convenient,to save spave.I would for example make mine long and vertically oriented,and place to the outer left side of my screen.

I agree. I will implement this in a Artweaver 0.4.x release.

hanzzz
Beitragvon hanzzz » So Aug 21, 2005 3:33 pm

Thanks a lot Boris.
THis will add a great deal to workflow,and timesaving.
This program is becoming one a my favourites!

hanzzz
Beitragvon hanzzz » Mi Sep 07, 2005 3:42 pm

It would be very handy to have masks that can be adjusted or created, by painting on them.

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Do Sep 08, 2005 12:48 am

It would be very handy to have masks that can be adjusted or created, by painting on them.

Do you think about selection masks or something other :?:

hanzzz
Beitragvon hanzzz » Do Sep 08, 2005 7:31 am

yes, selections.
Once a selection is made I want to feather or correct it, or later on change it,this can be beautifully done by painting on a mask(selection).
It would also be nice if we could save it with the drawing,so in a later session the selectio can be re-used

waters

Beitragvon waters » Di Sep 20, 2005 1:48 pm

i want easy transform manipulator.
it like 3D modeling tool monipulator.

ex,lattice deformer point to move,easy rotate canvas,and easy duplicate shaping and more..

mu

Beitragvon mu » Di Sep 20, 2005 2:55 pm

hi there,

ex,lattice deformer point to move,easy rotate canvas,and easy duplicate shaping and more..

Do you want your drawings to be like a 3d model? Grabbing a vertex and squeezing the model?

sounds as if you are looking for a vector-based app, doesn't it? Ever considered checking out MS Acrylic?

just wondered...

bye

Mu :)

hanzzz
Beitragvon hanzzz » Di Nov 01, 2005 9:21 am

been using AW alot now since previous posts, and have, besides the soft edged selections,some new thoughts.

* A tear off palette.Add your favourite tools on one custom-tools-palette.

*Zoom in on cursor.This would add to productivity a lot.

*Favourite (directory) folders in the load/save dialogue. I have this on Paint shop Pro 9, and this is used sooooo often, that I miss it in all other programs.

Thanks again Boris, for the excellent program.I have uninstalled "the others" on my disk.

Gast

Beitragvon Gast » So Nov 13, 2005 11:45 pm

something I always love in painter is the canvas rotate tool; sometimes it can be hard to get that 'perfect' curve without being able to rotate the page. It'd be great to see this in artweaver!

2 other key things I miss from photoshop are the levels editor and the curves editor. There's often fast tricks you can do with these that can't be done in other ways.

Gast

Beitragvon Gast » So Nov 13, 2005 11:54 pm

one more... an option to stop the colour triangle from rotating? its a nice visual trick, but it means I have to think about which way to saturate vs desaturate my colour. And I hate thinking. :)

notLoggedInMu

Beitragvon notLoggedInMu » Mo Nov 14, 2005 11:43 am

Hi

one more... an option to stop the colour triangle from rotating? its a nice visual trick, but it means I have to think about which way to saturate vs desaturate my colour. And I hate thinking.

can't remember the thread actually, but there will be sliders for HSV in the future... I couldn't deal with the triangle, too

Gast

Beitragvon Gast » Mo Nov 14, 2005 4:38 pm

i should clarify; i quite like the triangle, i just don't like it rotating!

your sliders comment reminded me of something else though; the hit area to grab and move the slider is quite small. this wouldn't matter if you could click on a position on the slider bar and have the slider immediately go there, but it works more like a scroll bar, and increments down by small amounts.

could there be another option so that clicking on a slider bar sets the slider to that value, immediately? hitting the slider precicely is difficult with high-res displays and wacom tablets, no doubt this is why photoshop has the immediate-click-set behavior.

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Mo Nov 14, 2005 5:15 pm

A short summary:

Favourite (directory) folders in the load/save dialogue. I have this on Paint shop Pro 9, and this is used sooooo often, that I miss it in all other programs.

It would also be nice if we could save the selection with the drawing,so in a later session the selectio can be re-used

2 other key things I miss from photoshop are the levels editor and the curves editor. There's often fast tricks you can do with these that can't be done in other ways.

Will come with AW 0.4 8)

Zoom in on cursor.This would add to productivity a lot.

one more... an option to stop the colour triangle from rotating? its a nice visual trick, but it means I have to think about which way to saturate vs desaturate my colour. And I hate thinking.

Will come with AW 0.3.9.5 or 0.3.9.6 :)

hanzzz
Beitragvon hanzzz » Mo Nov 14, 2005 5:31 pm

this is turning out to be the coolest prog EVER !

THanks alot!

Zurück zu „Discussion about Artweaver“