Optimal settings for tablet?

Here everybody can post his questions/problems with Artweaver.
Kvetoslav

Optimal settings for tablet?

Beitragvon Kvetoslav » Mi Mai 02, 2007 2:04 pm

Hello,

this is my happy day. I have purchased WACOM Intuos tablet :D

Please can someone help me how should I customize optimal settings for Artweaver? I am quite lost with so many possibilities (pen buttons, tablet buttons, mouse).

I have also noticed that for example pen eraser does not work in Artweaver.

Thank you for you help and suggestions in advance.

Jiri

Troken

Beitragvon Troken » Mi Mai 02, 2007 9:40 pm

Hi,

yes, the Wacom-tablet is really great! Unfortunately I think you have to discover yourself, it so individual how people like to have the settings. To start with, try the default settings, and if you dont like the behaviour, try changing. There are a few settings in Artweaver as well you can try, not as many as in the Wacom-settings. They might be enough to start with?

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Do Mai 03, 2007 7:01 pm

I have also noticed that for example pen eraser does not work in Artweaver.

Be default the pen eraser should be recognized by Artweaver (the current brush will change to a eraser brush).

For the beginning the default settings should work. Later those settings can be changed to fit the individual painting style.

hanzzz
Beitragvon hanzzz » Do Mai 03, 2007 7:02 pm

here's the quick keys on my tablet (left side only) the touch strips is just zooming.
maybe I will set up some layers functions on the right side. But , as said before, it is a personal matter how you set them.
Dateianhänge
wacom.png
wacom.png (37.77 KiB) 8869 mal betrachtet
MAY THE FUN BE WITH YOU !
http://hanzzcaricatures.blogspot.com/

Kvetoslav

Beitragvon Kvetoslav » Do Mai 03, 2007 7:33 pm

Thank very much to all of you for your help. I also find out how to use eraser and it is fine that Artweaver works that it can be in fact linked as any kind of brush not only eraser.

It is really great tool, much more useful and natural than I even expected.

Syl

Beitragvon Syl » Do Dez 25, 2008 11:38 am

Hello,

I also find out how to use eraser and it is fine that Artweaver works that it can be in fact linked as any kind of brush not only eraser.

I'm looking for but i don't find... The pen eraser is not recognized... How have i to proceed ?

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Fr Jan 02, 2009 11:13 am

I'm looking for but i don't find... The pen eraser is not recognized... How have i to proceed ?

Artweaver stores for every pen the last used brush. So after entering with the eraser pen on the tablet, Artweaver should automatically switch to the last used brush (or a default brush).

Zurück zu „Discussion about Artweaver“