with the new Artweaver release (0.3.8.3) it is possible to translate Artweaver into other languages.
Here are the steps to translate Artweaver:
- First install the Artweaver SDK 0.3 (can be found on the Artweaver homepage under development).
- In the Artweaver SDK directory on the harddisk is a directory called Language with a file "Artweaver.lng". Copy this file to the Artweaver program directory (e.g. c:\program files\artweaver 0.3).
- After this, start the Artweaver Language File Editor (LangFileEditor.exe) and open the "Artweaver.lng" file located in the Artweaver program directory.
- Now you can translate all strings to your langauge.
- When you have finished, save your work and start Artweaver to check your translation.
Some important notes:
- In some strings there are blanks at the beginning or at the end. Please don't remove these blanks.
- Some strings are part of a path to Files needed by Artweaver (indicated by a "\"). Please don't translate this strings, except you know what you are doing.
- With the instruction #PARA you can add a new paragraph.
- While translating, it is usefull to delete the Plug-In Cache on each Artweaver start. Add the following command to your Artweaver shortcut to do this: "/resetplugincache"
- There is a string called "Translated by [your name]". If you change this string then your copyright will be displayed in the "Artweaver About" window.