A couple of quick important questions

Here everybody can post his questions/problems with Artweaver.
norman steve

A couple of quick important questions

Beitragvon norman steve » So Jul 15, 2012 12:02 am

1)

I downloaded the Artweaver 3.0 plus trial version. One of its features listed that it can free transform selections just like layers. However, upon trying, I discovered that it transforms the selections themselves and not the contents in the selections. Is this intentional or will the full commercial Artweaver 3.0 Plus allow me to transform selections' *content* as well?

If it doesn't, is there any plans to include it in the near future?

2)

Should I decide to buy, how will the transaction be like? Is it a software download or a CD? I'd looked at the ordering page, but it still seems a bit ambiguous.

Looking forward to your response. Thanks!

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Re: A couple of quick important questions

Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » So Jul 15, 2012 8:48 am

I discovered that it transforms the selections themselves and not the contents in the selections. Is this intentional or will the full commercial Artweaver 3.0 Plus allow me to transform selections' *content* as well?

This feature only transforms the selection and not the content which is covered by the selection. To do this, select the area to transform, copy and paste the selected content into a new layer and transform the new created layer.

Is it a software download or a CD? I'd looked at the ordering page, but it still seems a bit ambiguous.

Artweaver Plus is a software download which can be activated with a license key (the current trial version can be already activated to the full version with the right license key). A CD will be shipped only if explicitly requested.

Zurück zu „Discussion about Artweaver“