Need help!

Here everybody can post his questions/problems with Artweaver.
WheezyWookiee

Need help!

Beitragvon WheezyWookiee » Di Mai 31, 2011 1:21 pm

okay, so I'm making an image and currently after finalizing some text, I don't know what happened, but I can't do ANYTHING on art weaver! It's like it's all frozen, except for the text I wrote, which I can move around the screen. It has a blinking cursor in the middle looking like I can type something in, but I can't, obviously. And I really want to know what's going on, either it's taking too long to finalize it onto the image because of how long the text is, or it's frozen and I have to close art weaver. I don't want to lose my art because honestly I wont be able to do it again and it looks perfect!!! Help! x3

Vock

Re: Need help!

Beitragvon Vock » Di Mai 31, 2011 7:47 pm

After writing the text, did you press the "apply"-button (on top underneath the menu bar)? Only afterwards you are back to normal drawing mode (may be easily overlooked...

WheezyWookiee

Re: Need help!

Beitragvon WheezyWookiee » Di Mai 31, 2011 10:21 pm

I do believe I did hit the apply button.. if not then I don't know what happened, because after, I was unable to do anything except for just move it around, but I'm sure you can only move it around once it's been applied to the art.

Zurück zu „Discussion about Artweaver“