mirror duplicate view feature request

Here everybody can post his questions/problems with Artweaver.
red_produkt

mirror duplicate view feature request

Beitragvon red_produkt » Mo Okt 19, 2009 2:42 am

I would like to request the following two interlinked features:

1: ability to create a duplicate window of the current open image, which can be painted on and updates at the same time as the original
2: a toggle to mirror any working window. This toggle marks the window as mirrored and *does not* mirror the actual document. only the display of it is mirrored.

what this allows: this means we can have a second window open which is a mirror of our painting, allowing us to instantly see errors in painting and adjust them either in the original view or the mirrored view.. This is an extremely powerful feature. Is it possible to add something like this to artweaver?

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Re: mirror duplicate view feature request

Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Mo Okt 19, 2009 10:41 am

Is it possible to add something like this to artweaver?

I will add this feature to my todo list. But can't say when it will be available in Artweaver and with which version.

red_produkt

Re: mirror duplicate view feature request

Beitragvon red_produkt » Mo Okt 19, 2009 1:39 pm

thanks! It's one of the best features from paint tool SAI. While SAI's brushes behave very nicely, they don't have the same degree of flexibility as artweaver so I prefer artweaver. But I really miss the feature :). So much faster than mirroring the whole document, and the action isn't locked into UNDO history so you can undo strokes while still mirrored

Zurück zu „Discussion about Artweaver“