Artweaver 1.0 is missing a Preference option

Here everybody can post his questions/problems with Artweaver.
themoonisdown09

Artweaver 1.0 is missing a Preference option

Beitragvon themoonisdown09 » Do Okt 15, 2009 6:30 pm

In Artweaver 0.5, you could go to Edit > Preferences and select "Transparency" from the drop down. From there, you could change the Transparency grid size and color. In version 1.0, this preference is missing!

I really need this option because if I'm removing white from an image to make the background transparent, I can't really tell if I've removed it all. In this case, I would change the transparency grid color to dark gray and black so that the white would stand out.

If you could let me know how to change this preference, please let me know. I'm not really sure why this was taken out.

red_produkt

Re: Artweaver 1.0 is missing a Preference option

Beitragvon red_produkt » Mo Okt 19, 2009 2:45 am

im not sure if I'm fully understanding your problem, but can't you just temporarily put a bright red layer underneath your image or something like that?

themoonisdown09

Beitragvon themoonisdown09 » Mo Okt 19, 2009 3:46 am

red_produkt hat geschrieben:im not sure if I'm fully understanding your problem, but can't you just temporarily put a bright red layer underneath your image or something like that?

I could do that, but it doesn't make sense to me why that option was taken out. I didn't know if there was another way to change the transparency background color.

I guess it's not that big of deal, but I wish this option would be added back to Artweaver.

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin

Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Mo Okt 19, 2009 10:37 am

but I wish this option would be added back to Artweaver.

It's planned for one of the next major updates.

Zurück zu „Discussion about Artweaver“