unlocked the flow parameters with captured brushes

Here everybody can post his questions/problems with Artweaver.
Congiu
unlocked the flow parameters with captured brushes

Beitragvon Congiu » Di Mai 19, 2009 2:04 am

Dear Boris,

I'm a graphic designer in Belgium. I usually work with photoshop to make some digital paintings and concepts drawing.
I found Artweaver very interrseting because is more light than corel painter (lasted versions) or photoshop and because it's a free program.

My dream is a unique program who combine Corel painter and Photoshop customized brushes tools. Maybe Artweaver?

In Photoshop I have managed brush parameters to get a smoother blending by combining Opacity and Flow. Set opacity and flow to 100%, and set them to pen pressure.
That gives a more mixed, uneven and gradual build-up.
http://www.mambo.net/cgi-bin/TempProcessor/view/159

I imported my photoshop customs brushes gallery into Artweaver and I was disapointed to see the flow parameters freezed with the captured brushes.

It is possible to unlocked the flow parameters with captured brushes?

What do you think about this?

Excuse my english.

thank you
Dateianhänge
brushTest.gif
Photoshop Test. This is what i want in Artweaver by tweaking flow and opacity parameters with pen pressure.

fortuna

Beitragvon fortuna » Di Mai 19, 2009 12:11 pm

I'm not so sure. But if you want something like this then set Opacity (in Brush panel/Advanced tab to Sequential. Also you can try to tweak Dryout and Bleed to get the result you want. Also note Spacing in General tab (Brush panel)

[img][img]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3621/thul.jpg[/img]
[/img]

Congiu
Beitragvon Congiu » Di Mai 19, 2009 2:18 pm

Thank you for the response Fortuna. I'm going to try these tweaking you tell me to approach the result I want.

However, I observed the Airbrush tool and it seems is the brush who give me the more interresting result (because the flow parameter is available).

But i can't change little droplet points brush form into one single round brush form. Is it possible to do that? And if is it possible, how can I proceed to do these changes?

Thank you

fortuna

Beitragvon fortuna » Mi Mai 20, 2009 12:59 am

Yes, set Feature (which you would see besides Flow) to maximum (20) :D

Congiu
Beitragvon Congiu » Do Mai 21, 2009 9:04 am

Ok, thank you :D . If I find other problem, i'd should open a new post?

Zurück zu „Discussion about Artweaver“