Eye dropper not working correctly.

Here everybody can post his questions/problems with Artweaver.
madeleinemai

Eye dropper not working correctly.

Beitragvon madeleinemai » Sa Feb 14, 2009 11:04 pm

I am new to artweaver, and I am using it for digital painting, so I use the eyedropper tool to blend colors all the time.
But the eyedropper is selecting the wrong colors, which is a big problem! When I try and select my background color it selects a bright pink color which is clearly not there. If I try again it does the same the thing and selects seemingly random colors. It has come up with a pastel green when the color is actually dark reddish purple.
Why does it do this? Is it a bug, or do I need to change my settings?
I really like art weaver and so far everything else is working fine, but I can't use it to do what I want if it keeps on doing this. Could somebody please help me? Thank you...
Dateianhänge
Untitled-4.png
I'm trying to select the dark reddish purple, but its not working. Ive tried the point sample, 3 by 3 average, and the 5 by 5 average settings and none of them work.

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Di Feb 17, 2009 11:05 am

Hi,

do you have an sample image for me to check this? I've never heard about issue before.

madeleinemai

Beitragvon madeleinemai » Do Feb 19, 2009 11:05 am

I'm sorry, I should have replied sooner, its actually working perfectly fine now. I'm not sure why it did that, it could have been my computer. I have a HP slimline with 4gb ram and 500g harddrive that uses windows vista. I'll let you know if it happens again.
I absolutely love artweaver, its perfect!
One thing I noticed though is that when I use transform to scale an image it makes it slightly pixely, but when I use image size it doesn't.
Another thing is some times it won't let me open a file and I have restart
art weaver, but that isn't much of a problem because it loads fast and always works correctly the second time. :D

Zurück zu „Discussion about Artweaver“