A few problems/bugs

Hier können Fragen zu Artweaver gestellt werden.
gb_whisper

A few problems/bugs

Beitragvon gb_whisper » Do Mär 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Hello,

I bought Artweaver Plus 3 yesterday and was testing it today. I found a few problems/bugs regarding Artweaver. I am using a 4GB RAM VAIO, Windows7 with a Wacom Intuos3 tablet.

1. When using a graphic tablet, the hand tool always has a little delay. The hand tool would still be activating for about a second after I release the stylus from my tablet. When using my mouse there isn't such problem. When using other programs there isn't such problem, too.

2. When using the colour picker shortcut 'Alt', I am only able to pick the colour once even the alt key is still held down. To pick the colour again I would have to release and press alt key again.

3. When using a brush with low opacity (e.g. Digital Airbrush with 10% opacity), the painted colour would eventually get more and more saturated and 'glowing'.

4. When creating more than one custom palettes, for instance, A, B, and C, quit Artweaver and enter again, the palettes would become C, C and C. Palette A and B would disappear.

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin
Re: A few problems/bugs

Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » So Mär 25, 2012 9:43 am

Thank you for reporting the problems. I will analyse them (1, 2 and 4).

Problem Nr. 3 is unfortunately a precision limit which can't be fixed so easy. Artweaver only uses 8bit for transparency information and with very low opacity values there appear some glitches on blending/painting on the canvas.

gb_whisper

Beitragvon gb_whisper » So Mär 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Hi Boris,

Problem 2 only happens when I am using a graphic tablet (like problem 1). I am using Intuos3 and I set the Wacom function key to be 'Alt'.

When using the keyboard Alt there isn't such problem.

gb_whisper

Beitragvon gb_whisper » Do Mär 29, 2012 5:21 am

In fact tools like the move arrow tool also have very strong delay when using a digital tablet. The move tool would keep activating for about 10 seconds after I release my stylus from the tablet.

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin

Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Sa Apr 07, 2012 11:12 am

Problem 4 (the custom palettes issue) should be now fixed with version 3.0.4 of Artweaver.

gb_whisper

Beitragvon gb_whisper » Sa Apr 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Boris Eyrich hat geschrieben:Problem 4 (the custom palettes issue) should be now fixed with version 3.0.4 of Artweaver.

I am sorry Boris but the problem still exists. If the two customized palettes were in separate windows it's fine. But if you dock them together like I did (see image below), the new created palette would take over and rewrite all the old ones: the palette names and all the brushes.
Dateianhänge
bt2-1.jpg

Boris Eyrich
Site Admin

Beitragvon Boris Eyrich » Mi Apr 11, 2012 8:42 am

You're right. I will check this. Withe the first fix I have mainly improved the loading of brush presets which are present on custom palettes.

Zurück zu „Anwenderfragen“