Paintbrush tool question

Hier können Fragen zu Artweaver gestellt werden.
shaggz

Paintbrush tool question

Beitragvon shaggz » Mi Dez 01, 2010 6:34 am

Hello, I'm a long-time photoshop user... and ran into a situation where I couldn't afford to get photoshop so when looking for an alternative found artweaver. One question, in photoshop when using the paintbrush tool you can hold shift and it will do a 100% straight line... is there any type of shortcut like this when utilizing the paintbrush tool? I noticed the "Jitter" feature so i'm assuming this is the method used to get the straight line, however just wanted to ask.

adiboo

Re: Paintbrush tool question

Beitragvon adiboo » Di Jan 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Hi!
I'm Artweaver Plus and Gimp user and I feel inability to draw a straight line of the selected brush, too. Whether it is possible that such a function to work in A+?
Thank you.
Adam.

Vock

Beitragvon Vock » Mi Jan 05, 2011 8:05 am

if you want to draw a straight line, why do you not just use the "line tool" out of the palette (it still will paint the line in the selected brush type)?

adiboo

Beitragvon adiboo » Mi Jan 05, 2011 11:33 am

Now I noticed that version 2.0 has this capability but it is not in my version 1.5
Thx.

Vock

Beitragvon Vock » Mi Jan 05, 2011 9:23 pm

you are right... unfortunately this feature disappeared in the time in between - it existed already in the good old days of AW 0.57....

Zurück zu „Anwenderfragen“