Hey! Anyone else from Stirling, UK?

Hier können Fragen zu Artweaver gestellt werden.
Guifagsuses

Hey! Anyone else from Stirling, UK?

Beitragvon Guifagsuses » Sa Jun 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Hi guys,

My name is Peter and I am from Stirling in the United Kingdom. I have not long ago discovered this forum and I like it alot.
I am a bit shy so I wont write much about me but maybe when I will get confortable, you will get to know me better!
My main hobbies are playing chess and watching movies. I also like outdoor activites but the temperature has been horrible for the last days or so here in Stirling.

I was wondering if anyone else here is from the UK too?

I am glad to have joined this forum!
Cheers!
:)

Peter

PS: Sorry if this was posted in the wrong section. I could not find the right one!

Artgenossa
Re: Hey! Anyone else from Stirling, UK?

Beitragvon Artgenossa » So Jan 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi Guy,

and my name is not Guifagsuses, Peter oder Artgenossa, sondern Alexander, and I'm very shy too, so that I would prefer not to say my real name or addresse.

I'm from Nürnberg where it is very cold at christmas, but very bright in summer, but somtimes I'm from Hintertupfingen in the United Emirates of Austria. I was wondering if anyone else is from the Arsch der Welt too? My exact addresse and telefon number is ... oh, I belive I've forgotten this, suddenly.

My main hobbies are playing "blinde Kuh" and fooling some foolisch ghost-writer or watches.

I am glad to have joined this forum section, that I could not found - suddenly!
Prost!
:)

Alexander

PS: ... and sorry if I'm plötzlich not able to read what you are looking for. I tried to try it again and again!

Zurück zu „Anwenderfragen“